He who hears the shema drinks the shekar!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Final Countdown....

Under 12 days now....wow, where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday I was proposing before I moved down from Vancouver. And to think we were actually thinking of doing the wedding in March! Eeeks!

My lack of attention to detail has been particularly evident these last couple of weeks. Missed graduations because of bad planning. It really hit me when I showed up to Tim's graduation party (from Cal) on Saturday, when I walked in and the first thing I remember hear out of Wayne's mouth, "You look out of it!" Yes, that's when I realized that I've been running from one thing to the next, trying to keep up with a fiancee who's much more organized than I. I think it might be time to get a that refurbished Palm for scheduling.

Stay tuned for details, wedding pics, etc.

No comments: